More Cheerleading Exercises to Improve Your Jumps - V Ups
Here is another great exercise that will improve your cheerleading jumps. Add this to your Jump Explosions and watch your jumps get better fast!
These are called “V” Ups and are a great exercise for your abs as well as your legs. This exercise will help all of your jumps and your tumbling skills.
- Lay flat on the floor with your arms over your head and toes pointed.
- Come all the way up and perform a toe touch and then lay back down to your starting position.
- Focus on your form and bringing your legs up to you with a straight back.
- Work your way up to a set of 8.
- And as always, point your toes and SMILE!