Would you love to learn how to do Cheerleading Jumps, Improve Your Fitness and Improve Your Flexibility? This Complete Cheerleading Jumps program is the perfect set of classes for any beginning cheerleader and for those who want to improve their jumps and more!
With this 45 minute Complete Jumps Program, you will receive all of the following 5 Video classes and 1 Cheerleading Jump Ebook, here are all of the details:
Introduction to Cheerleading Jumps - Video Class
Are you ready to learn some cheerleading jumps? Join us for this 7 minute "Into to Cheerleading Jumps" class and follow along as we teach you the main parts of a jump, 2 beginning jumps and of course the toe touch jump.
Also, you will learn some great practice techniques and exercises to have great jumps.
This is a great class for anyone who wants to get started with their cheerleading jumps as well as the beginner cheerleader who needs some extra help improving their jumps.
Cheerleading Jump Drills and Technique Video Class
Are you ready to improve your cheerleading jumps? This 8 minute Jump Drills and Technique Class will teach you various exercises and drills to get you going in the right direction; you will learn:
- Jump Explosions
- Whip Approach Drills
- A Jump Floor Sequence
- Toe Touch Exercises including V ups and various floor leg raises.
And to finish the class we go through a fun and easy stretch to relax the muscles you just worked and to improve our flexibility.
Cheerleading Jump Ebook
In 26 pages, we have everything you need to know to get started and to master your jumps including the Toe Touch!!! Here is what you will be getting to help you have GORGEOUS Jumps:
* Detailed photos, descriptions and tips of the 8 Cheerleading Jumps including: the Toe Touch, Front Hurdler, Straight Jump, Tuck, Herkey, Spread Eagle, Double Hook and the Side Hurdler.
* 3 Easy Stretches to improve your flexibility.
* 5 Jump Exercises to give you gorgeous jumps.
* 9 Common Mistakes and Easy Solutions.
* 6 Practice Tips to help you practice on your own.
* Detailed breakdown of the approach and landing of your jumps.
* Practice Log to help you reach your jump goals.
Core and Lower Body Exercises to Improve Your Skills and Fitness!
Join us for this fun 13 minute exercise class that is all about improving all of your cheer and dance skills as well as your fitness! These are great exercises to practice at home as well as with your team. This video class includes:
- Top Exercise Tips for Your Success
- Slow Kicks to build your leg strength.
- Fast Kicks to improve your flexibility.
- Lower Core Exercises
- Oblique Exercises
- Calf Exercises to improve your jumps, dance and stunting skills.
- A full lower body routine that includes our complete lower body sequence, that is a must for all athletes.
All About Your Core Exercise Class
This 9 minute exercise class is all about strengthening your core which includes your stomach and back. Having a strong core will not only improve all of your cheer and dance skills but everything you do throughout your day. Join us for:
- Top Exercise Tips
- Planks - Beginner to Advanced
- Side Planks - Beginner to Advanced
- Push Ups - Beginner to Advanced
- Upper Back Exercises
- Lower Back Exercises
- Bicycles for your Abs - Beginner to Advanced
- Stretches to improve your fitness!
Fun and Relaxing Stretching Class to Improve Your Flexibility
Are your ready to lengthen your muscles and improve your flexibility? Join us for this fun, quick 8 minute stretching class that you can do anytime to improve your cheer and dance skills as well as your overall fitness.
For more fun chants and cheerleading skills that you can use at home or with your team, check out our other classes including:
These digital files can be viewed or printed as many times as you would like for your own PERSONAL use, but can not be shared, copied, sold, redistributed or edited in any way.
This is an INSTANT DOWNLOAD which means when your transaction is completed, you will have access to the document as soon as our payment is confirmed.
Please note, nothing will be mailed to you. Also, you will need a PDF viewer such as Acrobat Reader to open the workbook.
Due to the digital nature of this product all sales are final.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to cheering with you!